Production: about 38T /24 H
Power: about 30KW
Main Continuous Mixer
● The main continuous mixer (patent applied) consists of a cylindrical trough body, a set of specifically-structured blades and a rotating shaft. The gears between the rotating shafts are forced to synchronize, and the motor reducer is directly connected to drive the mixer.
● There are two types of main continuous mixers: two-axis mixers and four-axis mixers. The two-axis continuous mixers are suitable for the production line of stick noodles or fresh noodles below 1000 type. The four-axis continuous mixers are suitable for the production line of stick or fresh noodles at 1500 type.
● The structures of the mixer are simple, easy to maintain, and have less vulnerable parts. The mixers also have complete safety protection facilities.
● Due to the special structure or shape, the overall structure is simple with large opening, less adhesive material, wide working surface, and no cleaning dead corner.
● The special shape of the rotor and the special connection with the rotor shaft make it easy to adjust the angle of the paddles at any time. The paddles hit the dough at suitable strength and lead to little temperature rise of the dough.
● The dough pieces go out from the upper outlet in a first-in, first-out sequence. The moisture and the gluten structure of the dough pieces are uniform, and the dough pieces are evenly and finely shredded.